Thursday, September 02, 2010

scenes from the morning

Making tea, per Steve's request, for the upcoming holiday weekend.



Changing the sheets.



Watering the hydrangeas in my favorite blue rubber garden clogs.


Ummm, dealing with this monster. The fabric stash that ate the living room. Funny, how all my fabric used to fit nicely onto two shelves. It was even organized by color. And now it has spilled over onto the floor. I believe I even see it climbing up the wall a bit.

So this is the big project for the day. Regain control over the fabric. If I am successful, maybe I'll post some before and after shots tomorrow. If you never hear me mention this again, you'll know the truth- the fabric won.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover