Wednesday, September 08, 2010

not just for the elderly

We're learning to knit!

Well, that was an ambitious statement. Let me qualify: we want to learn to knit. We got lots of knitting books from the library. We got yarn and needles at Michael's. Hopefully the actual "learning to knit" part will soon follow.

I love that Steve wants to learn too and can picture nothing cozier than the two of us in sweats on the sofa on a freezing January day, knitting away.



As I've already been to the fabric store today, it's time to get busy sewing. I am finishing up this week's shop project, which will be posted tomorrow. I am starting on a diaper bag that is a combination of this and this. I think it's going to be great.
I am also gearing up and preparing for this weekend's birthday activities to celebrate a certain husband who is willing to knit with his wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover