Tuesday, September 28, 2010

go hokies

I ended up making a chocolate orange loaf cake yesterday. It was the perfect thing for a rainy day and the house smelled like Christmas for a while. I found the recipe in the October issue of Better Homes and Gardens that arrived in the mail yesterday.


The best part was that after the cake was done, it of course had to be tested before I could serve it to others, so I got to sit down with some cake and a new magazine for a blissful half hour.


Today I've been making some fabric flower brooches. I think these are a great (girly) way to support your favorite team. I think it would be super handy to have one accessory that could turn any item you own into a piece of Hokie gear. I think that I am getting really good at taking pictures of myself.

These flowers will be showing up in the shop today or tomorrow. And they're not just for football fans- soccer moms will find something to be excited about as well. Other than the fact that it's not their week to bring the oranges.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover