Thursday, September 16, 2010

I accomplished one thing yesterday

I had a long to-do list. I fully intended to do everything on it. But the pumpkins! They are kind of addictive. And every time I got close to finishing one, I would get all wrapped up in how round and soft it was and how cute its stem looked, et cetera, et cetera, and then I would start thinking about how I'd like to make one just like it, only in white. So that's kind of how the day went.

Is it weird how irrationally happy small stuffed fruit makes me (pumpkins are a fruit, right?)? I think I just like small things. And fall. And pumpkins mean fall.



Some of these pumpkins will be finding their way to the shop tomorrow. Some of them (since there are plenty) may find their way into a giveaway on Eleanor's blog, hopefully within the next week or two.

Now, in the spirit of pumpkin-hood, I am going to make pumpkin chocolate chip mini muffins to serve at lifegroup tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover