Wednesday, October 03, 2012

multiples

I'm feeling super productive this week.  Some weeks go by and I look back and wonder what exactly it was that I did.  Usually lots of behind the scenes stuff that needs to be done, but doesn't leave you with a satisfying pile of products to look at. 

But this week, I'm cranking out everything in multiples: three big fabric orders, five baby blankets, nine new Etsy listings. 


Speaking of multiples, I have been cutting out hundreds of triangles to make more fabric banners.  Fabric banners are awesome because a) they turn any event into a real party, and b) they help use up my ever-growing fabric scrap collection.  It's a win-win. 
 
We finished our garage project last night and I will share pictures of that soon.  It was so much fun to work on it together that I'm already dreaming up other projects for us to do!  (P.S.- NONE of them involve painting the house.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover