Friday, June 17, 2011

we come bearing gifts


I never like to show up empty handed.  I think that if you are going to invade someones home for a weekend (or longer), you should bring some sort of prize for them.  Like a "sorry I used all the hot water/ thanks for letting me eat your food/ there are way too many cars in the driveway" prize. 


We are headed north to visit Steve's family for the weekend, loaded down with ripe southern peaches and homemade coconut macaroons.  I bet they'll be glad to see us. 




I hope to have lots of fun pictures to share next week because, instead of taking the boring old interstate, we are taking the scenic route.  I'm hoping to eat at some great local places along the way.  Maybe I'll share my macaroons with them. 

Have a great weekend!  I'll see you back here on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover