Wednesday, June 08, 2011

the day has arrived

If you guessed that what I did today was put on my Easter dress, decorate the family room with fabric bunting, and take a million more pictures, you would be right.

If you didn't guess that, maybe you don't know me as well as you thought you did. 

I am super excited to announce that after about two months of prep work, planning, and photography (say that five times fast), the party kits are in the shop*!  Head on over and check them out and be sure to let me know what you think! 

*I promise that, now that I have completed this major task, I will resume regular life activities and stop boring you with pictures of me standing near what are now very, VERY stale cupcakes.  I may even leave the house tomorrow**.  Brace yourselves.   

**In all fairness, I actually left the house yesterday and had quite a grand time, but there are no pictures to prove it.  You'll just have to take my word for it. 

***ps- if you want to see what else I've been up to today, check out this Etsy treasury I created.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover