Wednesday, February 20, 2013

if it's going to be cold, it had better be snowing

We went outside early Sunday before church to enjoy the snow before it was gone.  I'm so glad we did, because by the time we arrived home later, the only snow left was in the shady spots. 

I love how snow makes all the other colors outside appear more vibrant.  We snapped picture after picture of snowy branches against the blue sky. 

Despite the fact that all the snow is gone, this week has been super chilly.  Today, I'm thankful for my layers to keep me warm as I do some organizing and work on business plans. 

Yesterday, I spent a chunk of the afternoon creating a sale section in my shop.  We are in need of some extra closet space and have way too many tote bags hanging around, so I have marked them all down 40%!  Not only are the original market totes on sale, but all the local totes as well.  Quantities are very limited, so be sure to pop over soon and see which ones you want- I think they'd make great graduation/teacher gifts to have on hand this spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover