Friday, January 21, 2011

whirlwind day

I intended to post some pictures today of some of the custom orders I've been engrossed in this week, however the day has slipped away from me.  I'm almost out of shipping boxes and packing tape, so you know it's been busy! 

This weekend will be a photo shoot for the Valentine's collection that is debuting on Monday!  I love photo shoots!  Last time we did a big one, we went to Davidson College.  It is such a beautiful campus, it makes me want to go back to school.  Or maybe we could just live there. 

We haven't decided yet where to take pictures this weekend.  The weather will probably help us decide.  I love photo shoots in public places because sometimes Steve takes pictures of me holding bags or wearing scarves and people walk by and stare and I just know they are trying to figure out if I am famous.  That's my favorite part.

I'll meet you back here on Monday for some pink and red fun!  Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover