Wednesday, November 21, 2012

thankful

I looked back over our pictures from the year today and I found so many reasons to be thankful.  There are always reasons to be thankful, but sometimes they're right on the tip of your tongue and, other times, you need a little reminder.  I'm glad that we take so many pictures, because I needed the reminder. 
 
I'm thankful that I get to run a business that I love and sew and sew and sew.  Sometimes I can't believe that's my job. 
 
I'm thankful for every meal I cook.  I love that I can provide healthy meals for our family and I'm grateful that there is always enough to eat. 
 
I'm thankful for all of our family members.  Steve and I are lucky to have a whole passel of parents and siblings to love. 
 
I'm thankful for my best friend, Natalie.  She is by my side (mostly via phone) for every frustration and every joy.  There are days that I doubt I'd make it through without her voice. 
 
You probably could have guessed it, but I am so thankful for Steve.  His kindness and care for me are much more than I could have dreamed of and he has the heart of Christ.  My cup overflows. 
 
Happy Thanksgiving, friends.  I hope that you are able to see all the ways your cup overflows too. 
 
"From the fullness of his grace, we have all received one blessing after another."  John 1:16
                                                                                      
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover