Thursday, November 15, 2012

I haven't cooked in four days

As is usually the case, when it rains, it pours.  This week I needed to make enough products to restock my space at both retail stores, plus have extra leftover for a couple upcoming events. 
 
So I had to quit multi-tasking. 
 
I'm usually a HUGE multi-tasker.  Working from home is perfect for me.  I love to have the washer and dryer going and something cooking on the stove while I stitch away at projects. 
 
But every task takes time and I realized that I needed to be a woman of singular focus this week if I was going to accomplish my goals. 
 
I will confess to doing a bit of laundry, but it was sort of a necessity.  Other than that, it was me and the sewing machine for eight hours straight each day.  And sometimes the iron got a turn. 
 
I am happy to report that my method worked and I have already completed my list for the week.  So now I can turn my attention to other important things, like grocery shopping (we have exactly three eggs and a bunch of parsley in the refrigerator) and wearing my hair not in a bun. 
 
 
I'm drooling over a couple of new recipes on the Pioneer Woman's blog that I want to try out this week- Spicy Shredded Pork and Chicken with Mustard Cream Sauce.  We'll test them out and then report back here, okay? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover