Monday, October 03, 2011
don't eat those- they look bad
It took me several minutes to stop giggling.
here and modified it so that I didn't have to purchase any supplies. I just used some leftover felt and fleece, an old grapevine wreath that used to be decorated but had since been striped of its decoration, and some fabric scraps. Oh, and the trusty glue gun.
The whole project probably took two hours and the little flowers are so much fun to make! If I had more felt, I would cover the entire wreath with flowers. Maybe next year I'll add some more!
This seems like the perfect day to start laying out the squares for our new quilt, so I'm off to crawl around on the floor for a bit.