Friday, April 12, 2013

milk paint: the first attempt

Happy Friday, friends!  I hope it's as beautiful where you are as it is here!
 
I've gotten to spend the better part of the day semi-outside and have loved it.  I'm refinishing this dresser that we picked up at a thrift store last weekend, so I've been in the garage with the door open. 

I think I underestimated how long this project will take and am glad to have Steve's help over the weekend to knock out some more of it.  I'm using milk paint for the first time ever and there is a bit of a learning curve, but I can't wait to tell you all about it once I'm done. 

In addition to refinishing furniture this weekend, we're also having another bow tie photo shoot, rearranging our guest room, and (hopefully!) spending time in our lounge chairs.  I hope that your weekend feels extra long!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover