Friday, March 22, 2013

dashing

Do these bow ties remind anyone else of Easter candy?  I've been shipping out ties all week and am excited to start on some new color options, but I just can't get enough of this classic oxford cloth

I'm still perfecting the bow tie pattern, actually, but I think it is almost done.  I really enjoy making patterns.  It reminds me of drafting class in college, which I also really liked. 


I have a large stack of pocket squares, all cut out and waiting to be finished.  I'm in one of those phases where there are so many projects I want to be working on that I just dash from one to the other because what I really want is to be doing them all at the same time. 

This weekend, I'll be taking a break from sewing projects, but still probably dashing from one thing to the other a lot.  It's just been that kind of week.  We do plan to do a little bit of relaxing though and I've got my eye on these beautiful naturally dyed Easter eggs to try out.  Do you plan to dye Easter eggs this spring?  I'd love to hear if you have any favorite techniques!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover