Friday, January 04, 2013

this year: be awesome

I love how each new year encourages me to be better.  When I look over my lists of goals for this year, and years past, the theme always involves more- more kindness, more practice, more living. 
 
 
This year, we're setting some lofty business goals, as well as trying to learn a new language.  And because I think that learning something new is one of the best things you can do with your time in the winter (isn't it too cold to do much else?), I am teaching another beginner's sewing class.   
 
 I've said it before, but learning to sew was one of the best things I ever did.  So obviously, I want to share the joy by teaching lots of other people to sew too! 

To find out more details, click here, or on the "classes" tab at the top of the page.  Classes begin on January 22nd and I only have a limited number of spots, so make sure to sign up early! 

I'm especially excited about the projects we'll be making together- either a set of cloth napkins (so handy!) or a fun tote bag (you can see Maddie rocking hers above).  Either way, you're guaranteed to come away with something useful!

Today, I'm busy trying to keep warm and cook up some tasty things for Steve and I to eat over the weekend.  I'm also working on a large fabric order that includes some canvas to make more lunch bags for the shop.  Hope your weekend is happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover