Monday, January 07, 2013

so I married a bird watcher

We didn't do anything especially photo-worthy over the weekend.  Mainly, we just took down Christmas lights- ours, our neighbors, the ones at the entrance of our neighborhood.  It's hard when it's over, isn't it? 
 
Taking down the holiday decorations always makes me want to redecorate.  So today, I'm scrubbing the house from top to bottom, because I like to decorate with a clean slate.  Literally. 
 

Other than winding one million strands of white lights, we also made these amazing pancakes for dinner and watched the season premiere of Downton Abbey.  I can't actually remember the last time I was so excited for a TV show.  Steve and I cuddled up and sipped our tea and loved every minute of it, even though it kept us up way past our bedtime.  I've made a vow to go to bed early tonight, that I'm sure I will immediately want to break once Steve gets home and we start having fun. 
 

I'm gearing up for a full week- and I'm sure it will feel extra long, being the first five day work week since Christmas.  I posted a bunch of new zipper pouches in the shop last week and will have some more cute pouches, plus new throw pillows to share soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover