Wednesday, October 13, 2010

the view from here

I have been trying to spend as much time as possible outside this week. Although it's still a bit hot for my liking, the skies are so blue and the breeze is so pleasant that I barely mind. Monday found me on our patio, staring at the patterns that the trees make on the sky. Lovely.

My vegetable garden is now a series of random pots and plants that needed to get in the ground before a frost. The lavender likes to hang out there in the winter.

These yellow mums are in their third year. They just keep getting bigger and are practically a bush now. I'm so glad I planted them right by the front door because they make the house look so cheerful when you drive up.

Yesterday I both started and gave up on a new project for the shop, so now it's back to square one. Hopefully by the end of the week I'll have something new to share in that area.

*A big thanks to Steve for showing me several neat Photoshop tricks last night and making it possible for me to post pictures again. He sure is a handy one.*


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover