Monday, October 04, 2010

at home with lauren

Today you are all invited to my house. I have been wanting to show off my fall decorations and today there was finally enough sunlight to get some pictures.


I love pulling out the same decorations, year after year, but arranging them in new ways. The mantle is always my favorite spot to decorate because it is such a focal point for our family room and kitchen.


I also make a point to decorate the kitchen windowsill. I find myself at the kitchen sink a lot during the fall/winter months and it actually helps inspire me to keep working on the dishes when I have a little display to admire.


The dining room table isn't getting a lot of dining use lately. I had it set up as a project center for a couple weeks and we play cards there. We did use it to eat while Mom was here this weekend though. I think it looks so festive that we will start eating in here more just to admire the view.

And now, I think I hear the mail truck. You know how I love Mailbox Mondays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover