Friday, December 21, 2012

merrymaking

 
Good morning, friends!  Do you have big plans for the few hours of daylight we'll get today? 
 
I have already been photographing products and plan to start on the laundry and mopping soon.  I'm saving my cooking chores for later this afternoon when it's darker and the kitchen seems extra cozy. 
 

If you're still looking for Christmas breakfast ideas, don't forget about my family's traditional coffee cake.  I'll be making one with my sister on Monday, along with lots of other goodies!  We're expecting lots of guests throughout the next week and I have a long list of what I want to feed them while they're here. 

For those of you who may still be Christmas shopping, did you know that Etsy sells giftcards now?  They can be used at any of the thousands of cool Etsy shops!  You can either print them at home or email them straight to the recipient, which makes them the perfect last-minute-but-still-online gift. 

We still have gifts to wrap and some Christmas movies we haven't watched yet this year, so I'm looking forward to a festive weekend.  We may even crack into the chestnuts!

I'll be relaxing and spending time with family next week, but I may stop in to share a few glimpses of the festivities around here.  I hope that your Christmas is merry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover