Wednesday, December 19, 2012

whole foods

We finished up our Christmas shopping last weekend at Whole Foods.  It was at least 20 times more fun than going to the mall. 
 
Steve and I had never been to Whole Foods before, but after we found out that they carry chestnuts, we decided a trip was in order. 
 
I would call Whole Foods the largest fancy grocery store, based on other fancy grocery stores in our area.  I was especially intrigued by all the beautiful produce.  They had vegetables that I've seen in cookbooks, but never been able to find in a store.  They had mandarins with the leaves still on them!
 
We walked the whole store twice, to make sure we didn't miss anything.  By the time we were done, our cart was filled with tea and coffee and soaps and sparkly beverages- all the Christmas necessities. 
 
After all that walking around, we took a break in the cafe with some orange and fig gelato.  Amazing.  All in all, it was a delightful place to shop. 
 
Last night, we went on a date to celebrate the eight year anniversary of the night Steve asked me to be his.  Today, I've been thinking about how I'd say yes to him a thousand times over. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover