Tuesday, November 16, 2010

sometimes I take the furniture outside

It's true. I have the pictures to prove it. Personally, I think the furniture enjoys it. I mean, who would want to be cooped up in the house all the time? Especially in the fall.

So we go outside, the furniture and I. This past week has been a whirlwind of picture taking and item-posting, but I can finally say that everything in this house that is for sale is also in the shop. Finally.


Making it even more fun to be outside these days is our freshly pressure-washed patio and house. When the sun hits the patio just right in the morning, it's so white that I keep thinking we have snow. We also painted the front porch, so it too is rather shiny and clean. We're gearing up over here. Gearing up for winter and a new year and CHRISTMAS LIGHTS THAT WILL BE GOING UP IN ABOUT 10 DAYS. I can't wait.

After my stock-making day last week, I decided to take a picture before everything went into the freezer. It looks kind of like a class picture. Short kids in the front. And Paul Newman has on his best smile.



Today I'm enjoying the warm and dry in our cozy home. Even though we haven't seen the sun today, it still feels a lot like this picture in here- sunny. I took the picture above last week when I walked into the living room and saw the sun hitting the pillow just right. It was enchanting. It still is. Rain or sun, this house is the happiest place I know.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover