Monday, July 23, 2012

weekend highlights:

- Eating cake (sometimes both before and after dinner)

- Finishing the bathroom! (no pictures yet)

- Coffee in the yard on a cloudy morning


- Date night that included filet, wrapped in bacon, stuffed with gorgonzola.  Heaven, I tell you. 

-Group Skype with my mom and brother

- Peach fizz (not to be confused with "peach fuzz"): peel a ripe peach and throw it in the blender with some ginger ale and sparkling water.  Guaranteed to make any day a party.

- Watching Steve watch hummingbirds.  Precious. 


- Finishing everything on our "to-do" list in approximately 30 minutes

- Did I mention the cake?  It's almost gone. 

After a weekend like that, I feel ready to tackle anything today! 

1 comment:

  1. You look precious in your dress! I'd love the cake recipe. It looks delicious!
    love you,
    mom

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover