Friday, June 29, 2012

sanctuary

There are lots of exciting things afoot around here.  I've shown you the awesome tags and mentioned the finished products covering every piece of furniture and half of the floor.  Well, today each tag is attached to an item and I am filling shopping bags with products so that we can sit on our sofa once again. 
 
The reason for all the fuss?  I'm going retail. 
 
I love (LOVE) having an online shop, but it has always been my dream to sell my products in a retail store as well.  So I'm very excited to report that as of July 1st, Plumfield Shop merchandise will be carried by Sanctuary of Davidson
 
If you haven't read about it in my previous posts about Davidson, it is a sweet little town a bit north of here.  Sanctuary is in downtown Davidson, surrounded by other cute shops and restaurants.  I knew from the moment I walked in that it would be a great fit and am just thrilled that they want to carry my work. 
 
I've been working on lots of new items to send to the store, but I'll be taking some from my Etsy shop as well, so it may look a little sparse next week.  But never fear- I've made lots of new items for the online shop too!  All I have to do is photograph them, which can take a lot longer than it sounds like, but I do plan to have the shop fully restocked over the next few weeks. 
 
The restock will include: over a dozen new zipper pouches, a new fabric bunting, and more throw pillows, to name a few.  And, if you can believe it, I'm already planning for fall.  I found some cotton voile this week that I am dying to turn into scarves!  And if I can think about scarves when it's due to be 104 today, you know they must be lovely. 
 
Hope you have a lovely weekend and are able to stay cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover