Sunday, March 27, 2011

Introducing.... the Ginkgo Wallet!



This is my new favorite thing.  I love items that have so many uses, I struggle to find a name for them.  So, let me introduce you to the new checkbook cover-skinny wallet-coupon holder-grocery assistant. 

It will hold your checkbook and check register, if you're into that sort of thing.  I have seen a million different types of checkbook holders, but never one with these genius pen loops.  That idea came straight from two faithful blog readers, Mom and Kelli.  They even sent pictures to help me along.


And I was into it.  I know that there are still lots of people who carry a checkbook, although I personally do not.  So I started working on a prototype for Mom.  Once it was done and I was testing it out, I realized how many other things I would like to use it for.



It would make a great wallet.  There is room for cash on one side, cards on the other, and nothing will fall out because of those hardworking pen loops.  There are certainly times when I want a pared down version of my rather large wallet.


Then, I showed one to Star, who immediately started talking about coupons and now I can't stop picturing myself at the grocery store, without a purse, with just this handy contraption to hold my coupons, grocery list, pen, and checkcard.  Does anyone else hate to carry a purse at the grocery store?  I feel like mine is always slipping down my arm at inconvenient times. 



The best thing of all is that this lovely ginkgo fabric comes in three beautiful colors.  I love the saffron color and how stylish it looks and I think it is a perfect year-round color.  But I bet we can all agree that this deep violet and bright leaf green are equally loveable.  How will you choose?


I'm so excited to be able to offer this item to my blog readers first and it will be available exclusively right here until April 22nd.  There are lots of gift-giving events in the coming months, so order one for yourself (of course) and then start a list* of every teacher, mother, graduate (oh my gosh, wouldn't this make an awesome money holder for a graduation gift?!?), and friend that would enjoy one as well!  What a treat it would be to find one in your Easter basket! 

*If you would like to order multiple colors, just choose the total quantity in one color and then let me know the breakdown in the "notes to seller" box at checkout.  Shipping is $2.50 whether your order one or fifty!  But if you order fifty, I will need a few days to make them.  Just so you know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover